In order to protect health, improve and improve the quality of life, the body needs to be consciously consumed in sufficient and appropriate time.
Today, advances in science and technology and economic development have been influential in reducing health problems related to malnutrition, while also causing problems related to overeating and excess energy intake.
Our dietitian at the Department of nutrition and diet in Private Anka Hospital applies individual-specific nutritional therapy considering many factors such as age, sex, height, weight, disease status, blood findings, eating habits, physical activity status, social environment.
- Weight Management (Slimming - Weight Gain Program )
- Nutrition Therapy In Diabetes
- Nutritional Therapy in heart and Vascular Diseases
- Nutrition Therapy In Liver Diseases
- Nutrition Therapy In Kidney Diseases
- Nutrition Therapy In Cancer
- Nutrition Therapy in Bone and Joint Diseases
- Nutrition in cases of nutrient sensitivity and intolerance
- Nutritional Treatment Of Diseases Of The Digestive System
- Nutrition During Pregnancy-Breastfeeding Periods
- Childhood and Adolescent Nutrition Education
- Sportsperson Nutrition
- Nutrition Therapy In Eating Behavior Disorders
- Nutrition Therapy After Bariatric Surgery