Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides life support to newborn babies who need special care with advanced technological equipment. 24-hour non-stop work program is implemented in our unit with experienced specialist doctors and nurses staff.
Our aim is to bring preterm or timely born sick babies to life in a healthy way.The latest treatment methods are applied with 24-hour specialist doctors and newborn nurses.The TPN unit established to provide the highest level of hygiene channels and the most appropriate doses for the feeding of newborn babies is the first in our province.Child cardiology, child nephrology, child surgery, orthopedics, brain surgery consultation is required when necessary.Weekly chronial head ultrasound checks and in babies born under 32 weeks and routine eye checks are performed from the 1st month.
Our unit accepts babies from other hospitals besides our own hospital. When necessary, we make the transfer with our own transport incubator. Cranial (head) usg is routinely performed on all newborn babies for diagnosis of intracranial pressure and bleeding.
- 10 openable beds
- 23 standard incubators
- 12 ventilators
- 2 transport incubators
- 1 contact isolation room – 1 respiratory isolation room
- 2 separate sections where light and seriously ill babies are monitored
- Monitor for each incubator
- Breastfeeding and food preparation room
- Total paranateral nutrition
- Ventilator treatment
- Umbilical artery and vein catheterization)
- Central vein catheterization
- Central venous catheter
- Cerebral function monitoring
- Phototherapy (phototherapy in infants with jaundice)
- Exchange transfusion
- Surfactan application
- Neopaf application (neonatal resuscitation)
- Cooling treatment