In the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, examination and treatment procedures related to all kinds of musculoskeletal system diseases are performed by our specialists expert in their fields.
We see it as our main mission to apply patient-focused and most efficient treatment using modern medicine and developing technology combined for disease groups that can vary according to adult and child age groups.
Although there are fractures and dislocations that come to mind first in orthopedics, a wide variety of musculoskeletal diseases can be treated in this section. The joint diseases along with fractures and dislocations that occur in trauma and accidents, specific hand and feet diseases, treatments for orthopedic diseases of the nervous jams in children, diseases of the joints that occur with age, and sports-induced diseases can also be treated in the orthopedic section.
When the treatment plan is made, first of all, non-surgical treatments are applied if possible, but if surgery is required, the most appropriate treatment option is applied for the patient with open or closed surgery techniques. Although it is not possible to list all the diseases treated, we can give information about the most common diseases in a few main topics:
- Fractures in the bones of the body
- Dislocations that occur in the joints
- Injuries and ruptures leading to tissue loss in hands and feet
- Wrist, arm, finger incisions and vascular nerve incisions caused by them
- Tendon and ligament ruptures
- Nerve compressions leading paresthaesia in hands (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)
- Tennis elbow, trigger finger, dequarvain disease
- Ganglion cysts
- Congenital hip dislocations
- Congenital foot curvature
- Congenital orthopedic anomalies
- Adherences on the fingers and toes,
- Hand and toe surpluses
- Curvature of arms and legs during development
- Internal and external meniscus tears
- Cruciate ligament injuries
- Cartilage injuries
- Injuries to tendons, muscle and ligaments
- Surgical treatments with closed and open methods
- Inflammation in the joints
- Knee and hip arthroliths (osteoarthritis), prosthetic operations
- Cartilage diseases in knee and hip joints
- Nerve compression in wrist and elbow joints, painful conditions and limitations of movement
- Muscle tears in shoulder joint, compression and movement restrictions
- Spine curvatures
- Herniated discs
- Cervical disc hernias
In addition to some of the above mentioned diseases, there are also other orthopedic disorders. Ingrown toenails, calluses, bone protrusions, bone inflammation, gout, bursitis are some of these.
As Anka hospital, we ask you to contact our specialist physicians for orthopaedic ailments and contact us without hesitation if you feel uncomfortable and to be treated with care and confidence.