The aim of the Department of Pediatric Cardiology at Anka Hospital is to provide advanced services in the follow-up and treatment of congenital or later heart structural disorders.
Children's heart diseases vary widely. But experts name in 3 main topics the heart diseases that may occur since the process in the mother's womb:
- Congenital heart diseases,
- Rheumatic heart diseases,
- Rhythm and message disorders.
- Holes in the chambers between the atria or ventricles of the heart,
- Anomalies in the veins coming to or getting out of the heart,
- Abnormalities in heart valves that cause constriction or inadequacy,
- Anomalies in coronary arteries,
- Disorders of the development of the ventricles or auricles, or
- A few of the above mentioned anomalies can occur in the form of heart development disorders.
It is explained as irregularities in the electrical system of the heart that express itself through abnormal deceleration, pause or acceleration.
Rheumatism is a disease that causes some problems in the organs it is involved in. “Hemolytic streptococcus” is a common cause of rheumatism in our country, which leads to throat infection, by settling in the throat in this region causes infection, and the same microbes sometimes settle in the heart and heart valves with deformities can cause strictures or inadequacies.